Book a trip in Mekong River with Mekong Eyes cruise, contact us
The Mekong Eyes combines regional boat-building
traditions with modern comforts to become the perfect holiday vessel to cruise
the Mekong in style.
At 39m long and 8.5m wide, the Mekong Eyes river cruiser was built out of an old, traditional rice barge with the finest quality wood, and artfully decorated by skilled craftsmen of the Mekong Delta.
It contains 15 lavishly furnished twin and double rooms and can accommodate up to 30 passengers. Each room has a private bathroom with shower and hot water, wardrobe, air-conditioning and fan. The rooms are well insulated against climate and sound, and all offer a fantastic panoramic view of the river.
There is a large dining room in lower deck, and a stylish upper-deck inside sitting lounge, an open sitting area and sun deck on the top.
* Class: River cruiser
* Max length: 39m (125 ft.)
* Max beam: 8.5m (27 ft.)
* Draft: 1.8m
* Load: 400 tons
* Number of rooms: 15 (9 twins and 6 doubles). All are deluxe standard with hot shower bathrooms attached.
* 1 dining room, 1 lounge/bar, outside sitting area and 1 sun deck.
* Engine: Cummins 450hp.
* 2 Electric generators: Yanmar 100kVA. 24 hour electricity supply.
* Toshiba central-controlled air-conditioning and air ventilation.
* Heat and smoke detectors, Fire fighting system, Fire alarm system (Networks Inc., USA)
High Quality Tour Service: