Vietnam visa exemption
1. Travelers from countries below can travel to Vietnam freely (single entry, stay within 15 days):
- North Asia countries: Japan, Korea
- North Europe countries: Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden
- Other Europe countries: Belarus, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain, UK
- South America countries: Chile (single entry, stay up to 90 days)
2. All nationalities are visa-free for single entry to Phu Quoc island (Special Economic Zone of Vietnam) and stay within 30 days.
To get Vietnam visa exemption travelers have to meet below conditions:
* Having return tickets or tickets to the third country;
* Passport with validity at least 6 months;
* Last exit date is over 30 days;
* Not in the list of people that are banned from entering Vietnam;
3. Travelers from ASEAN countries (list below) can travel to Vietnam freely (single entry, stay from 15 to 30 days) with similar conditions.
- Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand (maximum for a stay is 30 days)
- The Philippines (maximum for a stay is 21 days)
- Brunei, Myanmar (maximum for a stay is 14 days)
Vietnam Visa Exemption in 2020
Most of them are in the South-East Asia and Europe. Some countries' citizens are allowed to travel to Vietnam for free visa up to 30 days (eg. Cambodia, Malaysia, Thailand, etc.). Some countries' citizens can enter for free visa up to 15 days, such as Belarus, Denmark, Finland, etc.
All Information about Vietnam Visa in 2020
Vietnam Visa Exemption 2020 | Which Countries Do not Need
Foreign passports are exempt from visa requirements to Phu Quoc island ... As of January 2020, regular passport holders from 24 COUNTRIES
Vietnam Visa Exemption List 2020 - Countries Don't Need
Feb 10, 2020 - List of nationals eligible for Vietnam visa exemption. See which countries do not need a visa for Vietnam in this Visa Waiver list.
Vietnam visa exemption for UK citizens with 02 visits within 30 days
How to apply for Vietnam visa exemption?
Which countries are exempt from Vietnam visa?
Is Vietnam visa free for Filipino?
Do I need a visa for Vietnam if I have an APEC card?
Can I get a visa on arrival in Vietnam?
Vietnam Visa Requirements | Vietnam Tourism
Vietnam offers e-visas, visa exemptions, and visas on arrival to travellers. Find all the information you need on tourist visas for Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa Exemption , The citizens of some nations are
Vietnam Visa Exemption ,The citizens of some nations are able to enter Vietnam ... Here is the list of countries and territories that have agreement on visa exemption with Vietnam.
Vietnam Visa Exemption 2020: Russia Citizens Are Visa-free
According to the Resolution No. 99/NQ-CP dated December 29, 2014, Visa-free entry is granted for any citizens of Russia who enters Vietnam with temporary
Vietnam visa waiver program - Vietnam Immigration Service
The Vietnam Visa Waiver Program enables nationals of certain countries to travel to Vietnam
Visa Guide to Vietnam 2020 - Cheap Visa to Vietnam
Chile is the only country to which Vietnam grants less than 90 days of visa-free stay. Countries like Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Thailand, ...
Five European Countries continue to enjoy Vietnam visa
Vietnam visa exemption for 5 countries in Europe include: Germany, Italy, Spain, France and UK is extended to 2020. This is a good news for citizens from 5 ...
High Quality Tour Service: